Supporting the school through our community network
Who we are
Friends of BPSP is essentially a PTA group with the bonus of community support and includes:
- Parents and carers with children at the school
- Staff employed by the school
- Friends of the school: anyone in the community over the age of 18
What we do
Our role is to support the school in whichever way we can:
- Fundraising through activities and events eg. Summer Fair
- Volunteering at school events eg. sports day, discos
- Arranging in school events for pupils eg. bingo evening, football morning
How you can help
There are so many ways to be involved:
- Events/activities – suggesting, planning, promoting, volunteering, attending
- Fundraising – ticket sales, sponsorship procurement, goods donation
- Hands on – envelope stuffing, cash counting, goody bag filling
- Skill lending – design, legal, finance, baking
Everyone has skills that our school could benefit from so let us know what you can do!
2020-2021 – A Huge Thank You!
We would like to express our gratitude to Samantha Wilkinson who has single-handily managed the fundraising during the pandemic and has achieved a considerable amount in that time, raising a total of £12k last year.
Thank you also to parents, teachers and friends who have also joined Samantha in supporting the school through participation, collaboration and contribution.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org